Monday 22 September 2014

Unknown issuer (United Arab Emirates) - FC Barcelona (2012-13)


2012-13

FC Barcelona
Unknown issuer
United Arab Emirates
Unknown number

Shivkumar Ram has sent in some more scans of cards available in the United Arab Emirates. The squad numbers seem to indicate that these cards were issued during the 2012-13 season. The fronts of the cards have a white border.

FC Barcelona - Paper
FC Barcelona - Rock
FC Barcelona - Scissors

4.  Francesc Fabregas Soler
6.  Xavier Hernandez Creus
9.  Alexis Alejandro Sanchez
17.  Pedro Rodriguez Ledesma

Other possible cards:


Pep Guardiola

1.  Victor Valdés
2.  Dani Alves
3.  Gerard Piqué
5.  Carles Puyol
7.  David Villa
8.  Iniesta
10.  Lionel Messi
11.  Thiago
12.  Jonathan
13.  Pinto
14.  Javier Mascherano
15.  Bartra
16.  Sergio
18.  Jordi Alba
19.  Montoya
21.  Adriano
22.  Abidal
25.  Alexandre Song

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! Did anyone noticed the paper/scissors/rock symbols? I think in this card game every player is depicted 3 different times. I myself have 2 different Pedro cards, one with a scissors symbol and one with a rock symbol. I am sure there is a "paper" one out there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, I didn't realise what those symbols meant. I am a little slow on the uptake sometimes.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.