Saturday 19 September 2015

Brooke Bond - Pyramid Power


1994
Pyramid Power
Brooke Bond
45 cards (1 football)

No need to scour the checklist, the football card is no. 44.

01.  A Greetings! I'm Wizard T. Bagg!
02. It would be nice to be brilliant all the time…
03.  Kevin takes good care of his pets.
04.  Pot plants love pyramids according…
05.  I told Kevin that Czech boffin Karl Drhal…
06.  Kevin's heard that a woman in California…
07.  I'm very fond of my poodle…
08.  Watch out - Kevin! Apparently pyramids…
09.  I enjoy the occasional glass of wine…
10.  Kevin tells me that pyramids can keep…
11.  Guess what! The latest news is those PG…
12.  I'm very fond of listening to music!
13.  During the 1970's researchers claimed…
14.  Pyramid power was most popular in the 70's.
15.  Are you feeling a bit poorly?
16.  Kevin and I are visiting the pyramids…
17.  Kevin and I are just looking at the map…
18.  Kevin and I are on this camel…
19.  I've brought Kevin to Giza - near Cairo…
20.  Kevin wants to know why there are 2 burial…
21.  The smallest pyramid in the group…
22.  I've always wanted to see the Great Sphinx!
23.  Pharaohs had awful trouble with burglars!
24.  Do you think mummies are spooky? asks Kevin.
25.  The ancient Egyptians believed they had…
26.  The river Nile was the main highway…
27.  We know a lot about life in ancient Egypt…
28.  Some people think the pyramids stood…
29.  People have had theories about the pyramids
30.  "Do you think aliens from Space built…"
31.  We know that the ancient Egyptians…
32.  The 800-foot tall Canary Wharf Tower…
33.  Pyramid Cemetery on top of Primrose Hill…
34.  Ssee the pyramids of Latin America!
35.  If you were from Egypt and went to Las Vegas
36.  As pyramids are thought to help plants…
37.  Ddid you know there's a pyramid in Paris?
38.  San Francisco's Transamerica Pyramid -
39.  George Durant built a pyramid house for pigs
40.  A pyramid for chickens? Kevin can't…
41.  Sir Paulet St. John - built a 30’ pyramid…
42.  Countess of Mount Edgcumbe had a pet pig…
43.  Mad Jack Fuller was the Squire of Brightling…
44.  Kevin's mad about soccer! When England are…
45.  Kevin and I … PYRAMID ™ tea bags from PG…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.