Sunday 27 March 2016

Panini - USA 94 (03) - 426 stickers - Mexico version (Helados Holanda)


1994
USA 94
Panini / Helados Holanda
Mexico
426 stickers

Unfortunately I don't have a good picture of the cover, which looks nothing like the usually Panini USA 94 albums. The album includes 11 spaces for the collector to create his or her best team, plus spaces for three stickers to record the teams that finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd (using stickers from the collection).
UPDATE (10-09-2016 15:07):  Makhno has informed me that the USA team emblem is replaced by a special USA 94 sticker using the same design as the European album cover.
UPDATE (27-01-2022 08:41):  I was provided with some wrong information about this album and the checklist I have is incorrect. A comment from tottey informs me there are 426 stickers in this collection.

4 comments:

  1. hy in this collection there exist only 426 stickers and not 444 (like the international version)
    the numbers from the players are also not correct

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, I will remove the checklist.

      Delete
  2. you should also adapt the title...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.