Wednesday 6 April 2016

Panini - Road to 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil sticker collection (5) - Red backs


2013
Road to 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil sticker collection
Panini
Turkey
410, +17, +18 

Mark Pinney has asked if I know which stickers are available with the backs printed in red. Unfortunately I have no idea but I've added this request to my blog just in case someone knows the answer.
Apparently the packets issued in Turkey included 5 stickers, one or two would have the backs printed in red and the rest would be printed in black. The special 'T' stickers were printed in red but so were some of the regular stickers, as can be seen by the examples shown here. Were they all available with red backs? If you know please get in touch.
The complete checklist (Nos. 1-410) can be found here - Panini - Road to 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil sticker collection.
I still haven't tracked down a complete checklist for the special Turkish stickers (T1 -T18), still missing information on T12. The checklist for the Turkish stickers can be found here - Panini - Road to 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil sticker collection (3) and the Mexican stickers here - Panini - Road to 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil sticker collection (4).
UPDATE (07-04-2016 10:29):  T12 has now been identified as Hamit Altintop, thanks to Makhno.


4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    as I have opened several boxes from Turkey I can say that not the whole set was released with red backs, only some teams have red backs. If you are interesting in all the numbers I can send you a list or scans, I have the complete set at home.

    BR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BR,

      Thank you for getting in touch, if you could provide a list of the red back stickers that would be brilliant. I can add the list to this post.

      Kind regards,

      Alan
      alanjenkins1899@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Hi,
      Have you some of T stickers to swap?
      Thax

      Delete
    3. Hi, is brazil released in red? if so do you have Oscar available? thanks!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.