Sunday 12 March 2017

A&BC - (AAB-335-1/2//ABF-10-3-1/2) Footballers - 1st/2nd Series - Blue backs - 1963-64 (03) - Error - Card 32


1963-64
(AAB-335-1/2//ABF-10-3-1/2) Footballers - 1st/2nd Series - Blue backs
A&BC
2x55 cards

I've added this post as a means of recording the existence of this error card, though I've cheated a little. I know the card exists and looks exactly like the card of Johnny Gordon shown above. The difference is that the back of the card features Geoff Barrowcliffe. This is where I've done a little ad-libing. I don't know what the back of the card actually looks like. It could be as I've shown it, the wrong player but perfectly centred on the card, but it might not be. Thanks to Alan Probert for providing the scans.

32.  Johnny Gordon (Portsmouth) - card front
10.  Geoff Barrowcliffe (Derby County) - card back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.