Friday 3 October 2014

I.P.C. Magazines / Harold Hare's Own Paper - The Name Game


1961
The Name Game
I.P.C. Magazines / Harold Hare's Own Paper
16 cards


I'm always interested in finding cards that show football in some way, but are not really football cards. These sheets were given away each week for at least three weeks in 1961 - 29 April, 6 May and 13 May. The illustrations on the front pages seem to show different sheets, but this one sheet is the only one I've seen. Harold Hare is carrying a football. If you know of any similar items - football being featured on cards that aren't really football cards, please get in touch.

Harold Hare (carrying a football)
Pinocchio
Donald Duck
Mickey Mouse
Mr. Toad
Moony
Goofy
Peter Pan
Flopsy Flufftail
Toby
Captain Hook
The Seven Dwarfs
Mr. Toad
Moony
Goofy
Peter Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.