Sunday 5 October 2014

Topical Times - Footballers (2)


1922-1926

Footballers
Topical Times

A little while ago I included illustrations of three footballers, but I didn't know their source (see Unknown issuer - Footballers). I have since discovered to my satisfaction that these were taken from a front cover of a Topical Times magazine. I have included a scan of what must be a similar front page. I've got to confess to a liking for these covers and I'll show more as and when I acquire them.


Topical Times - 23 January, 1926 - Cup-Tie Marksmen


J. Broad (New Brighton)

R. McNeil (Chelsea)
D. Jack (Bolton W)
J. Tonner (Clapton Orient)
A. Trotter (South Shields)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.