Sunday 21 December 2014

Extra newspaper (Peru) - Brasil 2014 (2)


2014
Brasil 2014
Extra newspaper
Peru

25 cards

Possibly a short set of cards, with no. 24 the highest known. Other than that I know nothing else about this set.

UPDATE:  I knew I'd end up duplicating something eventually, there are so many sets issued for this years World Cup. Fortunately Lee West is keeping me on my toes. Here's a link to the original post - http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/extra-newspaper-peru-brasil-2014.html
1.  Daniel Alves (Brazil)
2.  Modric (Croatia)
3.  Neymar (Brazil)
4.  Cuadrado (Colombia)
5.  Marcelo (Brazil)
6.  Radamel Falcao (Colombia)
7.  Giovani (Mexico)
8.  Kyriakos (Greece)
9.  Hulk (Brazil)
10.  Drogba (Ivory Coast)
11.  Chicharito (Mexico)
12.  Gervinho (Ivory Coast)
13.  Eto'o (Cameroon)
14.  Touré Yaya (Ivory Coast)
15.  Alexandre Song (Cameroon)
16.  Kagawa (Japan)
17.  Mandzukic (Croatia)
18.  Honda (Japan)
19.  Iker Casillas (Spain)
20.  Mauricio Isla (Chile)
21.  Sergio Ramos (Spain)
22.  Arturo Vidal (Chile)
23.  Andrés Iniesta (Spain)
24.  Luis Suárez (Uruguay)

25.  Diego Da Silva (Spain)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Alan
    These are the same cards as this collection http://cartophilic-info-exch.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/extra-newspaper-peru-brasil-2014.html which you already have listed.

    Regards
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee,

      I knew I'd end up duplicating something along the way, there seem to be so many different sets issued this year, especially the ones where the title and/or issuer is unknown. I'm working on a post that will bring them all together and show examples of all the different cards and stickers that I have covered for the World Cup, with links to each of them.

      Alan

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.