Saturday 30 May 2015

Philip Neill - (051) United '68


2006

(051) United '68
Philip Neill
15 cards

The card numbers I have for this collection are incorrect and have been removed. Thanks to Gregory Graetz I do know that the Bobby Charlton card is number 11. I've re-arranged the list into what I believe is the correct order but I will only add card numbers when I'm sure that the list is correct.

The Team Line-up (Manchester United)
Alex Stepney

Shay Brennan
Tony Dunne
Paddy Crerand
Bill Foulkes
Nobby Stiles
European Cup Final - Programme cover and score (Title card)
George Best
Brian Kidd
11.  Bobby Charlton
Dave Sadler
Johnny Aston
Matt Busby
The Team Line-up (Benfica)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.