Monday 21 November 2016

Topps - UEFA Champions League Match Attax 2016/17 (56) - 2015/16 Winners - Gold Foil


2016-17
UEFA Champions League Match Attax 2016/17
Topps
436 cards + 16 Nordic + LE's

An illustrated checklist of the Gold Foil version of these cards. There are 17 in all, though some of the scans are not very good quality. The others will be added as and when images become available. They seem to be coming from the United States and Australia at the moment. The full checklist can be found here - Topps - UEFA Champions League Match Attax 2016/17 (06) - Complete Checklist.

2 comments:

  1. I have one of the Ronaldo cards and I was wondering how rare it was as I could not find it on google anywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea of value, though they do seem to be hard to find these days.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.