Friday 15 December 2017

Action Stars - (P029) Action Stars - Series 3


2010
(P029) Action Stars - Series 3
Action Stars
20 cards

I don't have any examples to show from this set, but the cards are similar to the two previous series, so I thought I would use some examples from those earlier sets to illustrate this checklist. I believe this list is in card number order but I haven't been able to confirm it yet.

Charlie Hurley (Millwall)
Keith Jobling (Grimsby Town)
Cliff Jones (Tottenham Hotspur)
Len Mullard (West Bromwich Albion)
Jimmy Mullen (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
Jimmy Mcilroy (Burnley)
Johnny Haynes (Fulham)
Billy Liddell (Liverpool)
Stan Mortensen (Blackpool)
Bobby Murray (Stockport County)
Terry Bly (Norwich City)
Bobby Evans (Chelsea)
Edward Purdon (Birmingham City)
Ian Hancocks (Workington)
Eddie Lowe (Aston Villa)
Derek Kevan (West Bromwich Albion)
John King (Stoke City)
Bedford Jezzard (Fulham)
Harry Johnston (Blackpool)
Barry Jackson (Norwich City)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, though it will not appear straight away, as I will need to authorize it.